- This is for the sale of the controller only (wall plate or charger is NOT included, these are sold separately).
- NOTE: Oz Roller Shutters recommend purchasing a new charger which is best suited to the latest version of the E-Port Controller.
- PLEASE NOTE: You will need a handheld E-Trans RF remote to use with RF E-Port Controller to make the system work.
- The RF controller is constantly monitoring the RF remote for a transmitted signal.It will consume battery power at a higher rate than the standard controller.
- It is recommended that the RF controller is used in conjunction with the E-Solar or the In Wall Charger.
- As part of OzRoll's ongoing product development they have updated the E-Port a number of times to reach the 18650 model.
- The E-Port Controller 18650 is powered using rechargeable Lithium Ion batteries. Once charged, the controller should perform approximately 30 - 40 shutter operations before requiring charging.
- The E-Port 18650 has a battery capacity of 1600mA/h which is greater than previous models.
- The E-Port is designed to operate in Non RF version, and is suited to both the L10 and T20 Motor.
- The E-Port controller is the replacement for the discontinued Old style L10 Controller.
- If you are converting from the ODS L10 controller, you will need a Wall Plate conversion kit. Click here to order the WALL PATE conversion kit.
E-Port RF Controller 18650
Compatible with OzRoll E-Trans RF Remote
Oz Roller Shutters is an authorized OzRoll Distributor for genuine OzRoll E-Port Controllers & remote control units.
The following are exclusions from warranty, subject always to the Consumer Law:
- Oz Roller Shutters only obligation shall be to repair or replace, with the least possible delay, defective equipment which does not conform to the warranty without any other indemnity relating to installation and re-installation or consequential damages.
- Oz Roller Shutters shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damage, direct or consequential, arising out of the use of, or the inability to use, the equipment. Before using, the Buyer and/or the end User shall determine the suitability of the product for its intended use, and User assumes all risks and liability in connection therewith.
- The articles that are replaced pursuant to the terms of this warranty shall be retained by Oz Roller Shutters.
- All costs related to installation and re-installation of the Oz Roller Shutters equipment covered by this warranty are not the responsibility of Oz Roller Shutters.
- The user is responsible for any freight costs relating to repair or replacement.
- Oz Roller Shutters will not be responsible for any consequential damages during or following installation procedures.
- If the buyer resells any Oz Roller Shutters products to another buyer or end-user, it shall include all of the terms and provisions of this warranty in such resale. Oz Roller Shutters responsibility to any such third party shall be no greater than Oz Roller Shutters responsibility under the warranty to the original Buyer.
- If written specifications are not properly applied by the Buyer with regards to size and weight limitations.
- If Oz Roller Shutters material has been used to perform functions other than the function it was designed to handle, namely enclosing domestic window openings
- If Oz Roller Shutters material is used with componentry and/or accessories that have not been previously approved in writing by Oz Roller Shutters.
- If Oz Roller Shutters is requested by the Buyer to use any customized colors or to over coat materials then this will void warranty on Roller Shutter Coatings
- If Oz Roller Shutters is requested by the Buyer to insert other profiles into a shutter (i.e. AE 401 into AR 401) then this will void the shutter due to the incompatibility of profiles
- If the defect is a result of alteration, accident, misuse abuse or neglect.
- Deterioration due to normal fair wear and tear.
- Damage from weather and/or the environment including hail, wind, rain, lightening, flood, salt and similar.
- Please Note: All Somfy® motors and mechanical accessories supplied by Oz Roller Shutters carry the Somfy® Five (5) Year Limited Warranty. All Somfy® controllers and electrical accessories supplied by Oz Roller Shutters carry the Somfy® Two (2) year Warranty.