Drive Wheel OCT/45
Drive wheel octagonal 60mm
The following are exclusions from warranty, subject always to the Consumer Law:
- Oz Roller Shutters only obligation shall be to repair or replace, with the least possible delay, defective equipment which does not conform to the warranty without any other indemnity relating to installation and re-installation or consequential damages.
- Oz Roller Shutters shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damage, direct or consequential, arising out of the use of, or the inability to use, the equipment. Before using, the Buyer and/or the end User shall determine the suitability of the product for its intended use, and User assumes all risks and liability in connection therewith.
- The articles that are replaced pursuant to the terms of this warranty shall be retained by Oz Roller Shutters.
- All costs related to installation and re-installation of the Oz Roller Shutters equipment covered by this warranty are not the responsibility of Oz Roller Shutters.
- The user is responsible for any freight costs relating to repair or replacement.
- Oz Roller Shutters will not be responsible for any consequential damages during or following installation procedures.
- If the buyer resells any Oz Roller Shutters products to another buyer or end-user, it shall include all of the terms and provisions of this warranty in such resale. Oz Roller Shutters responsibility to any such third party shall be no greater than Oz Roller Shutters responsibility under the warranty to the original Buyer.
- If written specifications are not properly applied by the Buyer with regards to size and weight limitations.
- If Oz Roller Shutters material has been used to perform functions other than the function it was designed to handle, namely enclosing domestic window openings
- If Oz Roller Shutters material is used with componentry and/or accessories that have not been previously approved in writing by Oz Roller Shutters.
- If Oz Roller Shutters is requested by the Buyer to use any customized colors or to over coat materials then this will void warranty on Roller Shutter Coatings
- If Oz Roller Shutters is requested by the Buyer to insert other profiles into a shutter (i.e. AE 401 into AR 401) then this will void the shutter due to the incompatibility of profiles
- If the defect is a result of alteration, accident, misuse abuse or neglect.
- Deterioration due to normal fair wear and tear.
- Damage from weather and/or the environment including hail, wind, rain, lightening, flood, salt and similar.
- Please Note: All Somfy® motors and mechanical accessories supplied by Oz Roller Shutters carry the Somfy® Five (5) Year Limited Warranty. All Somfy® controllers and electrical accessories supplied by Oz Roller Shutters carry the Somfy® Two (2) year Warranty.