BECKER electric motors come with 5 years Guarantee.Becker Australia began in 2007, bringing all the ideals and philosophies of German Head Office to the local market. Today, Becker Australia is one of the leading suppliers in the automation of sun protection in Australia. In 1968 they released their first tubular drive for the automation of roller shutters. Becker has since continually developed and improved their range of drives and today produces a high quality and innovative range. The Mechanical motors are the most basic motors within our range. They offer control of the motor via a hard wired wall switch. These are commonly used on new homes where it is possible to run wires from the motor down to where the switch is to be located. You cannot run more than one motor from a single switch without the use of electronic relays when using a mechanical motor. It is possible to connect a mechanical motor to a home automation system.
Up/Down Limit SettingThe Up/Down limit setting is manually done with 2 recessed progressive limits yellow/white on the motor head. The instructions for limit setting comes with the motor.
- Supply Voltage - 230V 50Hz motor
- Torque - 20NM
- Speed - 17 rpm
- Operating the tubular motor with switch
- Adjustment by turntables
- With 2.5 meters of wire.
- Lifting Capacity - 40Kg
- Protection Level - IP44
- Current Consumption - 0.75A
- Universal motor - Suitable for roller shutter and sun protection applications
- Suitable for left and right hand installation - No extra storage space required due to different types of drives
- No fixed buffers required for operation - Suitable for roller shutters without buffers
- Overheat protection for the motor - In the event of overheating, the temperature sensor will automatically switch off the motor to prevent damage
- Flexible limit adjustment tool included - Precise limit adjustment even in hard to reach areas
- Easy setting of final positions - Can be done without any specialist tools
- Can be combined with many Becker wall brackets - Adaptable to multiple applications
- Shutter can be wound up around the motor head - Suitable for applications with limited space
- Becker motors are not toys. Do not allow children to play with the control device(s).
- Becker Motors are not waterproof. Electricity and water do not mix.
- All motors mounted externally require covering.
- All motors must be mounted horizontally.
- Becker motors are designed for intermittent use only. A thermal overload switch protects the motor from damage caused by overheating.
- Becker motors are sensitive to impacts. Shocks will damage sensitive parts.
- Parallel wiring and dual switching of standard Becker motors is strictly forbidden.
- Drilling into the Becker motor may cause irreparable damage
- Failure to observe the above will void the warranty of the motor and may pose a significant electrical and/ or mechanical hazard.
When ordering, specify the Drive Wheel required (Round or Octagonal).
NOTE: This price is for motor only. Switch is sold separately.
Installation And wiring must be done by qualified professional.