Oz Roller Shutters reserves the right to:
- change, amend, update, or remove any part of this website;
- stop or suspend the operation of this website.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- this website and its contents are provided to you on an "as is" basis;
- content on this website may contain typographical errors, technical inaccuracies or other errors and may not be accurate, complete or current; and
- any information provided to questions published on this website are general opinions only and such information is not intended to be advice as to any specific issue you may have.
Except to the extent required by law:
- Oz Roller Shutters is not liable for loss suffered by you in connection with the unavailability of this website and/or the use of this website or any linked website, including any indirect, consequential or special damages and any loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of goodwill, loss of business opportunity, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, business interruption or loss of data or information.
- Oz Roller Shutters makes no representations or warranties of any kind as to the operation or availability of this website or the information, content or materials included on this website, and all implied representations or warranties in relation to the operation or availability of this website or the information, content or materials included on this website are excluded.
This general disclaimer is not restricted or modified by any of the following specific warnings and disclaimers.
CopyrightThe Site and it's contents are subject to copyright, and other intellectual property rights. These rights are owned by Oz Roller Shutters Pty Ltd (ABN 88 616 915 612), or in the case of some material, a third party, where the third party has provided permission to use the content.
You must not reproduce, transmit (including broadcast), communicate, adapt, distribute, sell, modify or publish or otherwise use any of the material on this site. You may view this website and its contents using your web browser and electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of this website and its contents for personal, non-commercial use.
The Australian Copyright Act allows certain uses of content from the internet without the copyright owner’s permission. This includes uses by educational institutions and by Commonwealth and State governments, provided fair compensation is paid.
The owners of copyright in the content on this website may receive compensation for the use of their content by educational institutions and governments, including from licensing schemes managed by Copyright Agency.
Our Sites include registered trade marks, and other marks that are otherwise protected by law. You may not use our trade marks without our consent or any third party’s trade marks without their consent.
Mode of Access
In order to use this website, you will need internet access, devices and systems which are compatible with this website. It is your responsibility to ensure that you meet the relevant requirements (which may change from time to time). Oz Roller Shutters has no obligation to make this website available on any particular device or system, whether or not such device or system can currently, or has in the past been able to, access this website.
Third Party Websites
The Site may contain links to third party sites. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement by us of the sites or the information, products or services provided at those sites. You access those sites and use the information, products and services made available at those sites at your own risk. Oz Roller Shutters will not be liable to you, or any other person, for any loss, damage, cost, expense, liability or inconvenience incurred, paid or suffered as a result of your use of such websites.
You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system or those of other parties. Except to the extent otherwise required by law, Oz Roller Shutters will not be liable to you, or any other person, for any losses, liabilities, damages, costs, charges or inconvenience incurred, paid or suffered as a result of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference, or damage to your computer system or those of any person which arise in connection with your use of this website.
User Generated Content
Certain parts of this website may allow you to submit materials (including links to third party content) which can be accessed and viewed by the public. By using these features, you acknowledge and agree that:
- the submission and display of your UGC on this website, is not in breach of any third party’s rights or any applicable laws;
- none of your UGC is subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Oz Roller Shutters, its officers, directors, agents, related bodies corporate, employees and third party service providers;
- you waive all moral rights that you may have in your UGC;
- Oz Roller Shutters has no obligation to monitor UGC but may do so and may edit, amend or remove UGC in its absolute discretion without notice to you;
- you will not post, link to or otherwise publish any UGC containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services or any spam or other form of unsolicited communication;
- you will not post or transmit any UGC that contains software viruses, files or code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of this website or any computer software or equipment;
- your UGC shall not contain material that is false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, invasive of another person’s privacy, defamatory, hateful, racially biased or which a reader may reasonably find offensive, inappropriate, abusive or indecent or otherwise unlawful and will not promote pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- you grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free and sub-licensable licence to Oz Roller Shutters to use and display your UGC on this website, modify, adapt, publish, create derivate works from, sell and distribute your UGC, without any compensation or obligation to you;
To the extent that your UGC includes a rating or review of a product or service, by submitting your UGC, you further represent and warrant to Oz Roller Shutters that:
- you are a bona fide user of that product or service, and the rating or review reflects your honest opinions, findings, beliefs and experiences in relation to that product or service;
- save to the extent disclosed in the rating or review, you have not received any monetary payment or other valuable consideration in connection with the rating or review; and
- save to the extent disclosed in the rating or review, you do not have any financial interest in that product or service, or any affiliation with the manufacturer or provider of that product or service (or any competitor of the manufacturer or provider of that product or service) which could reasonably be expected to compromise the impartiality of the rating or review.
To the extent your UGC includes a question or query, you acknowledge that Oz Roller Shutters may answer your question or query solely in its own discretion, but is not under any obligation to answer your question or query. Further, you acknowledge and agree that any answers provided to your question or query are general opinions only and should not be taken as being definitive or exhaustive, nor are such answers intended to be advice as to any specific issue you may have.
Notification and Content Takedown Procedure
- your name;
- your address;
- your phone number;
- your email address;
- information to allow us to find the relevant content on this website;
- where applicable, details of the owner of the content (and if you are not the owner, the capacity in which you are acting on their behalf).
Oz Roller Shutters
Revised on: 1st June, 2019