- Stainless Steel Mesh is suitable for the following residential and commercial applications: • Hinged Doors • Patio Enclosures • Pool Fencing • Emergency Escape Systems • Sliding Windows • Sliding Doors • Security Screens
- The Stainless Steel hinged/sliding security screen door is fitted with a Austral single deadlock with the option to upgrade to triple lock(3 point lock system).
- The Stainless Steel security screen door offers superior quality, security and flexibility.
- The lock comes with two keys as standard.
- Three hinges are fitted to the frame as standard.
- Austral Door Closer is supplied with every Hinged Door as standard.
- Heavy-duty frame and hinges are used for maximum strength and security.
- Mitered corners add strength, aesthetic appeal and heavy-duty hinges provide durability and have a higher quality appearance.
- The price displayed is for standard sized doors only.
- Standard-size door opening is less than 870 mm in width and 2100 mm in height.
- All our security doors include Bottom Bug Seal Strip as standard for protection from bugs and mosquitoes from under the door.
- High quality Patio Bolts are supplied with double doors.
- 12 Months Warranty is provided on all security door parts and workmanship.
Stainless Steel Mesh Door
870 X 2100 mm Ultimate Security Door with Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel Mesh
What others consider extra, we provide as standard
- Installation Included
- Austral Door Closer Included
- Custom Sizes Available
- Insect Screen Included (Fiberglass Flyscreen)
- Bug-Strip Included
- Austral Lock Included
Stainless steel Mesh Security Doors offer excellent security without compromising the view. 316 grade stainless steel offers superior corrosion resistance over 304 as it contains an additional substance, molybdenum, giving higher protection from corrosion, making it perfect for marine environments.