Somfy electric motors come with 5 years Guarantee.Somfy, European Brand, is an international group present in nearly 60 countries and the world leader in the automation of home and building openings and closures. For more than 45 years, the Somfy Group has been leading the improvement of living environments through automation, by designing and developing solutions for comfort, safety, energy saving and personal autonomy. The Somfy LTN Motor Range supersedes the standard SOLUS PA (wall switch) and Altus M (RTS) options which were previously offered. These new motors are designed specifically for roller shutters and are a high quality yet cost-effective option, with the added benefit of a removable plug at the motor head and progressive limit settings which allows for simple installation and service work. The Somfy LTN motor range is still back by Somfy’s 5 year manufacture warranty.
Up/Down Limit SettingThe Up/Down limit setting is manually done with 2 recessed progressive limits yellow/white on the motor head. The instructions for limit setting comes with the motor.
- 230v 50hz motor
- Torque - 8NM
- Speed - 12 rpm
- Operating the tubular motor with switch
- Adjustment by turntables
- With 2.5 meters of wire.
- Lifting Capacity - 60 Kg
- Somfy motors are not toys. Do not allow children to play with the control device(s).
- Somfy Motors are not waterproof. Electricity and water do not mix.
- All motors mounted externally require covering.
- All motors must be mounted horizontally.
- Somfy motors are designed for intermittent use only. A thermal overload switch protects the motor from damage caused by overheating.
- Somfy motors are sensitive to impacts. Shocks will damage sensitive parts.
- Drilling into the Somfy motor may cause irreparable damage.
- Parallel wiring and dual switching of standard Somfy motors is strictly forbidden.
- Failure to observe the above will void the warranty of the motor and may pose a significant electrical and/ or mechanical hazard.