CW Electric motors come with 5 years Guarantee.The Mechanical motors are the most basic motors within our range. They offer control of the motor via a hard-wired wall switch. These are commonly used in new homes where it is possible to run wires from the motor down to where the switch is to be located. You cannot run more than one motor from a single switch without the use of electronic relays when using a mechanical motor. It is possible to connect a mechanical motor to a home automation system.
Up/Down Limit SettingThe Up/Down limit setting is manually done with 2 recessed progressive limits yellow/white on the motor head. The instructions for limit setting come with the motor.
- Supply Voltage - 230V 50Hz motor
- Torque - 20NM
- Speed - 17 rpm
- Operating the tubular motor with a switch
- Adjustment by turntables
- With 1.5 meters of wire.
- Lifting Capacity - 40Kg
- Protection Level - IP44
- Current Consumption - 0.75A
- Universal motor - Suitable for roller shutter and sun protection applications
- Suitable for left and right-hand installation - No extra storage space is required due to the different types of drives
- No fixed buffers required for operation - Suitable for roller shutters without buffers
- Overheat protection for the motor - In the event of overheating, the temperature sensor will automatically switch off the motor to prevent damage
- Flexible limit adjustment tool included - Precise limit adjustment even in hard-to-reach areas
- Easy setting of final positions - Can be done without any specialist tools
- Can be combined with many CW wall brackets - Adaptable to multiple applications
- The shutter can be wound up around the motor head - Suitable for applications with limited space
- CW motors are not toys. Do not allow children to play with the control device(s).
- CW Motors is not waterproof. Electricity and water do not mix.
- All motors mounted externally require covering.
- All motors must be mounted horizontally.
- CW motors are designed for intermittent use only. A thermal overload switch protects the motor from damage caused by overheating.
- CW motors are sensitive to impacts. Shocks will damage sensitive parts.
- Parallel wiring and dual switching of the standard switch-controlled CW motors are strictly forbidden.
- Drilling into the CW motor may cause irreparable damage
- Failure to observe the above will void the warranty of the motor and may pose a significant electrical and/ or mechanical hazard.
When ordering, specify the Drive Wheel required (Round or Octagonal).
NOTE: This price is for the motor only. The switch is sold separately.
Installation And wiring must be done by a qualified professional.