BECKER electric motors come with 5 years Guarantee.Becker Australia began in 2007, bringing all the ideals and philosophies of German Head Office to the local market. Today, Becker Australia is one of the leading suppliers in the automation of sun protection in Australia. In 1968 they released their first tubular drive for the automation of roller shutters. Becker has since continually developed and improved their range of drives and today produces a high quality and innovative range. The radio controlled motors are the most advanced motors in the range. Perfect for the renovation market where wiring to a switch can leave unsightly conduit or damage to walls and ceilings. Only 240v power is required to the point where the Roller Shutters is mounted, there is no wiring required to the control point. The shutter can then be operated by either a hand held or wall mounted remote control! Easily programmable intermediate positions are available to the consumer. This allows you, the consumer, to set your own favorite sun position which is remembered each time you would like the blind operated. The radio controlled motors also offer dynamic torque adjustment which enables the motor to adjust the end limits as there are changes in the roller shutter element. This also reduces the need for service calls that are commonly required to make these adjustments. Timers and sun sensors can be used with the PROF motors to allow automatic movement of the shutter. Whether it is by a preset time of day with a Becker timer or as the sun hits the window through a Becker sun sensor, your shutters can work even when you are not at home. This allows you the ultimate benefit of your window shutters. These sensors all communicate wirelessly with the motor, further reducing wiring requirements. The motors can also be connected to a BMS (Building Management System).
Up/Down Limit SettingThe Up/Down limit setting is manually done with 2 recessed progressive limits yellow/white on the motor head. The instructions for limit setting comes with the motor.
- Supply Voltage - 230V 50Hz motor
- Torque - 20NM
- Speed - 17 rpm
- Operating the tubular motor with switch
- Adjustment by turntables
- With 2.5 meters of wire.
- Lifting Capacity - 40Kg
- Protection Level - IP44
- Current Consumption - 0.75A
- Universal motor - Suitable for roller shutter and sun protection applications
- Suitable for left and right hand installation - No extra storage space required due to different types of drives
- No fixed buffers required for operation - Suitable for roller shutters without buffers
- Overheat protection for the motor - In the event of overheating, the temperature sensor will automatically switch off the motor to prevent damage
- Flexible limit adjustment tool included - Precise limit adjustment even in hard to reach areas
- Easy setting of final positions - Can be done without any specialist tools
- Can be combined with many Becker wall brackets - Adaptable to multiple applications
- Shutter can be wound up around the motor head - Suitable for applications with limited space
- Becker motors are not toys. Do not allow children to play with the control device(s).
- Becker Motors are not waterproof. Electricity and water do not mix.
- All motors mounted externally require covering.
- All motors must be mounted horizontally.
- Becker motors are designed for intermittent use only. A thermal overload switch protects the motor from damage caused by overheating.
- Becker motors are sensitive to impacts. Shocks will damage sensitive parts.
- Parallel wiring and dual switching of standard Somfy motors is strictly forbidden.
- Drilling into the Becker motor may cause irreparable damage
- Failure to observe the above will void the warranty of the motor and may pose a significant electrical and/ or mechanical hazard.
When ordering, specify the Drive Wheel required (Round or Octagonal).
NOTE: This price is for motor only. Switch is sold separately.
Installation And wiring must be done by qualified professional.