- Oz Roller Shutters offers a wide range of guide rails, which can be used to implement perfect solutions for any installation situation.
- The Extruded Guide rails are manufactured from premium-quality aluminium.
- The window rolling shutter curtain moves up and down vertically inside the guide rail.
- The Guide rails also support the Head-Box
- This guide rail is mostly used in-reveal situations or when there is a limited space.
- The Guide Rails provide reliable curtain movement thanks to brush insert.
DimensionsThis Guide rail is 60 mm x 23 mm. with a flange of 45 mm.
Advantages of Flange Guide Rail
- This guide rail with flange has been specifically designed to enhance security. The L- shaped formation of this guide rails wraps around the brick corner. The holes are drilled on flange part of the guide rail and through these holes the brick wall is drilled. Screws are then fixed to the wall. When the shutter is in down position, the screws are behind the roller shutter curtain making them impossible to access for a would-be intruder.
- Another advantage of Flange Guide rails is that it covers all the mortar gaps on brick edge. No light comes through mortar gaps as it has wrapped around the brick corner unlike 53 mm guide rails where the light penetrates through mortar gaps even if the shutter is in down position.
- The section where the shutter moves is more deeper than 53 mm track allowing extra curtain width to go inside the guide rail making it harder to pull the rolling shutter out of the guide rails.
THE PRODUCTS WILL BE SHIPPED AFTER FULL PAYMENT HAS BE MADE.