The quality of Perforated Alumesh is proven with screens surpassing Australian Standards as a security door when fitted with a triple lock. This door allows the air to flow and keep intruders at bay whilst still looking good. Perforated aluminium not only provides security, clarity of vision and strength, it is also corrosion resistant and looks great. Aluminum Perforated Mesh comes only in Black.
Passed Impact Test AS5041-2003
Passed Lock and Hinge Test 125041-2003
Passed Australian Sheer Test AS5041
Powder coated Black
- The Perforated Aluminium Mesh Hinged or Sliding security screen door is fitted with a Austral single deadlock with the option to upgrade to triple lock(3 point lock system).
- The Perforated Aluminium is riveted to the frame.
- The Perforated Aluminium designer security screen door offers superior quality, security and flexibility.
- The lock comes with two keys as standard.
- Three hinges are fitted to the frame as standard.
- Austral Door Closer is supplied with every Hinged Door as standard.
- All our security doors include Bottom Bug Seal Strip as standard for protection from crawling bugs and mosquitoes entering from under the door.
- Heavy-duty frame and hinges are used for maximum strength and security.
- Mitered corners add strength, aesthetic appeal and heavy-duty hinges provide durability and have a higher quality appearance.
- High quality Patio Bolts are supplied with double doors.
- 12 Months Warranty is provided on all security door parts and workmanship.
- The price displayed is for standard sized doors only.
- Standard-size door opening is less than 870 mm in width and 2100 mm in height.
- Important Note - Maximum opening width for Perforated Aluminium door is 1320 mm.