- Bottom Slat is also known as Bottom Rail or Bottom Bar.
- It forms part of roller shutter's Curtain assembly.
- While assembling the window roller shutter slat profiles, the bottom salt is assembled at the bottom of curtain.
- The purpose of bottom slat is to strengthen the roller shutter at the bottom so that it is harder for vandals to jemmy open the rolling shutter.
- The V- Stopper(optional) is also inserted in the bottom slat to prevent curtain to slide out of Guide Rail when shutter is in UP position.
- There is a soft brush inserted in the Bottom Slat, to prevent light, bugs and insects(depends on mortar gaps) entering from window sill.
- A Lock can also be installed inside the bottom slat at an extra cost of $75 to lock it inside the guide rails to provide extra security.
THE PRODUCTS WILL BE SHIPPED AFTER FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE.